Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shahid makes wish SRK, Aamir and Salman








Shahid Kapoor is experiencing some of the best moments of his career these days.

With three releases lined up this year, Shahid Kapoor surely has the reason to be all smiles. Close on the heels of his double act in KAMINEY, the actor admits that it's his long standing wish to work with the big three Khan's of the tinsel town now.

Speaking about his new wish, Shahid admits, "I admire the stardom SRK, Aamir and Salman have achieved and I really believe they have worked hard for it.

Even for me, life has not been easier, I have dealt with rejection in my career as an actor and I respect people who have struggled to get the stardom.

I would like to work with the Khan's at some point in my career and I am keeping my fingers crossed about it."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts