Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Media is lying Salman didn't take a penny








Salman Khan has been put in a bad light by electronic media. The news channels has reported Salman to have been paid one crore to attend the music launch of the film organized last week.

Naseer puts an end to such rumours and says, “It simply pathetic on the part of media to report such a loose report. My association with Salman Khan has a history behind it. We met while we were shooting for our respective projects at filmcity.

We would have a nice chat during the break, after Salman would shoot for his ad-film. And he gave me word to be of any help in future.” He goes on to add, “I have not had a good experience in the industry as far as association is concerned.

So, I was little reluctant to approach Salman, even though he had promised. Salman was approached by my spokesperson and eventually on goodwill was present at the launch. I feel extremely disgusted at such a nasty remark by media.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts