Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Katrina wrapped up the shooting for De Dana Dan








Katrina wrapped up the shooting for De Dana Dan on Friday and boy, was she relieved! The beauty tells us about the mishaps on the sets. “I finished shooting for De Dana Dan yesterday. We have had so many funny stories coming from the sets.

The only thing that has been consistent is the amount of accidents that kept happening on the set. Everyone has got hurt. Akshay keeps saying that we have gone through so much physical pain and action while making the film that it will surely do well.

She wasn’t an exception to the rule and endured several injuries. The leading lady said, “I have gotten hurt four times.

I hurt my leg and got sunburns, I hurt my back really badly in the rain song when the saree shrunk and yesterday I hurt my neck. My back is still hurting but it’s just a strain. The pain will go away and I am just grateful that we have finished shooting for the film. I am glad it’s all over and I am alive in one piece.

Katrina is riding high on the success of New York. “I am ecstatic with the success of New York.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts